BYYB Forums

Full Version: rigging kits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
mr stevenson, you mentioned rigging kits......I happen to be in need of such right now.........when do you think you'll have them available? I'm itching to finish up and get going.............being lazy I like the word 'kit' . saves me from having to think....bruce
Bruce,

I'm working on that this week. I'll let you know in a couple days as I have to hear back from a couple suppliers. Sorry to tease about availability, but I don't quite know myself yet!

Thanks,
Mike
Mike!  ME TOO!  I'll buy the kits yesterday!  Some parts are really hard to come by, like the stainless 5/16" eyebolts for the gooseneck.  Impossible to get them long enough to pass through a 3-1/2" mast. 

Dave
If you're willing to pay the price for stainless, you may want to consider going with a "real" gooseneck instead.  They're available from a bunch of places - I think Duckworks has one.

Me - I have a monstrosity created from misc plumbing parts.
I used the gooseneck from duckworks and it works well,is compact,and looks clean.....also the pintels and gudgeons. they are very solid,no play at all.    bruce