BYYB Forums

Full Version: Progress on "Molly", a Weekender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Finished the seating modification.  A little glassing and it's time to paint!  BTW:  I got these to upload by eliminating photos in some previous posts.  Too bad we have to do that, because those archived photos may help someone else, but we don't have much choice.

Dave
Very nice,  are you going to leave the hull bright, or paint?
Did you say that you still have to glass the entire boat?  if so did you coat the whole boat in epoxy before glassing?
The hull will be flag blue, white above the lower rubrail with a white cockpit.  All the fittings, hatches, cleats etc. will be bright.  The nonskid areas and the whole interior will be bright also.  I'm installing toerails that will be bright, too.  As for the fiberglass:  The whole boat is encapsulated with epoxy with glass on all wearing surfaces like the deck, bottom, seats cabin roof etc.  I just need to install glass tape where all the roundovers and joints are.

Dave
So Dave,
  are you near the Dells? We had a reunion there and boy it was pretty and looked like the river would be great for that Weekender of yours. Nice job! Warren ;D
Oh man! She's gorgeous Dave, Good Job mate.

Dave , That's one nice looking Weekender. I like the cockpit mods
Yup, stunning.  I like the cockpit too and I may convert ours to that.  Makes good sense for foot room and sheet line etc out of the way.
Looks REALLY nice,plenty of Beer Room too...
Looking good at this stage.  Nice workmanship. 8)
Pages: 1 2