BYYB Forums

Full Version: Sidewalk Sailing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,  Last weekend I put all the finishing touches on our weekender, even though I may not of replied to the forum I am always reading what everyone has to say, it has been incredibly enlightening. One of the most difficult things I have to deal with is that I have this beautiful boat sitting in the driveway all rigged and ready to sail, but no trailer. It's like having your first car and waiting for your drivers license. My holiday boat is done, started at thanksgiving and finished at Easter. We decided to change the name of it from "obsession" to "Hynesight"  which is a play on words of our last name. I put a few pictures on the Users Gallery - I am on page 3, I hope you like her.  I do want to thank everyone on the blog for the help. and especially the Stevenson's for the plans and the video, you really made it easy to follow along,and build a nice boat that I'm very proud of. THANK YOU.
                                        Marc Hynes
                                      Kingston N.H.
Hi again.. I could not master attaching pictures to the post. Here is the link to the gallery

http://byyb.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10838

Pat Norman

hmmm says "no images" maybe have to be approved by the mods.
I hear you - my finish was delayed by a year until I could save for a trailer.
Hello!!
I opened the gallery up - I had a password on it Sad .  You should be able to see the pictures now!!

http://byyb.org/gallery/index.php?cat=10838
Great job Marc, that's one fine looking Weekender

Fair winds
Dan
absolutely,great job man.

No trailer,That SUCKS Sad
Beg, plead, borrow, rent or steal one. Any old trailer will do for the first time out, borrow a buddies flat bed and don't tell him how it got wet. You've got to splash that beauty Marc.
Really nice Weekender! Great job.

It won't be long...There must be someone around who can loan a trailer...Even a flatbed and a dolly, if you made one while working on your boat?

Mike
I remember doing that to Stephen Mustico's boat.

It took 4 of us with my Jeep holding things back to get his dolly safely down the ramp.  Lots of fun.