BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bill hunt

Hi All, just got my pocket crusier plans. Posting from Massachusetts. Will be sailing mostly on Lake Syslidobsis in Maine but will also do some close coastal work on very mild days. Have built a small sailing punt with luan and I'm also a private pilot and furniture builder. Can't afford to build a plane so I'm going to knock out the boat first. Also have a 1926 model T in rebuild so a lot to work on (Girl friend says pick one but who can?). Not so Hot with the computer so i'll try to do pic's and stuff as progress goes on.
Awespme mate Glad to meet ya. What part of mass you from? i grew up in Saugus.
Who Knows maybe by the time I get my Lazy long build done i may tow it up there on a vacation sometime and sail out to the islands.

If you need any help at all with anything building or computerize Just ask, were glad to help ya.

Brian.
Hi, Bill.  Welcome!  I'm building a Weekender, but the board here helps no matter which boat you're working on.  I'm also a private pilot and furniture builder.  The boat is a different animal from a piece of furniture ...think macro.  Good luck with your project.

Dave

bill hunt

Hey Brian, I'm from Leominster mass, North Central area home of Johnny Appleseed. I've been reading the forums for months now, I've got spring fever and wanted get started. Seems like a great bunch of people on the sight, I've found that with aircraft builders sites also, great way to exchange info. Otherwise I really can't stand the computer!
Lol yeah, i used to be that way too. but I went and bought some webspace and learned some tricks and now I sometimes get somewhat savvey with it.
I know where Lemonster is, Like I said maybe some day we can sail together as I plan on dragging the boat up there at some point. I am in South Carolina at the moment.
These Boats are a Blast, Good fun to be had. Yer gonna love it once yer out there on the water.

Brian.