BYYB Forums

Full Version: Joining BYYB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So could someone tell me exactly how one goes about joining the BYYB Association?
Well David, normally I would direct you to the membership part of the homepage but I see that it seems to be missing.  That was lost during a reccent transition and we have neglected to rebuild it.  Please standby and we will attempt to rebuild the application form post haste.  In the mean time please enjoy the forums and welcome aboard.  I will post a message when we have the application fixed.  Sorry for the confusion.  V/r  Craig
Yes I noticed that this afternoon when I first read this post. where did it go? We do have a membership form But it appears to be missing.
craig can you send me a password to get into the admin area so that I may be able to do some tweaking to get some of the thing's we have talked about going. I know I asked you before, and you probobly sent it but I didn't get it. or it got trashed in a mass delete by accedent avoiding a virus.

Hey Craig, I was wondering how things are going on getting the membership page repaired? :Smile

Not trying to be pushy, I would just like to officially join.

Thanks,

David
Slowly Dave.  Hang in there.  The officers of the club have made some membership special offers and I need to find that date before I over charge all of you.
Thanks Craig. I'll just "hold my course" - see how easily the nautical speak flows from me? I'm telling you, you guys need me. ;D
Join hell I have been trying since November to find out about paying my dues. No reply yet. Bud
OK guys here the update.  I have designed a new form that includes the new pricing schedule.  I built it in Word 07 and danmed if I can get the automation to work.  What happened to check boxes and lists?  Has Active X gone by the boards?? What the hell is XML??  Anyway BIll is going to fix it for me and then we can get it up on the forums and ready for use.  He needs to link it Pay Pal too.  I expect he will be able to make all of thei process point and click for sending in the form.  It's beyond me but then I'm not an IT major.  Not to worry Bud, I know where you live and we can come for the money any timeor take it out in rum.  Arrr....