BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Builder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Scott Kirkland

Hello everyone.  I plan to start a Weekender soon.  Look forward to getting a lot of help from you guys.  I'm located in North Mississippi.  It's not really the sailing capital of the world, but we do have some nearby lakes that a Weekender would be a lot of fun on.  My friend Pat (see his post below) hopes to start a boat soon as well. 

I'm looking forward to getting started.
"WELCOME ABOARD" Hey Scott you're gonna have a great time building this boat. Built mine 5 yrs ago and still enjoy it every week. They got me listed as a newbie but I've been here 5 yrs., they just lost some records. Anyway this spot is full of really nice people, get ready for some fun. Warren aka Zignman ps Life is a journey, not a destination!  :Smile
Hi, Scott.  Welcome to the madness!  You'll get a lot of help on the Builder's Board if you need it.  Have fun and enjoy the building process.

Dave

Pat Norman

Hey hey there's a fine upstanding member of the Coontown Yacht Club!
There's a place called Coontown?

Scott Kirkland

Coontown Landing, to be exact.  It's a boat ramp at Sardis Reservoir.  Not much there.  The idea of a yacht club there is kind of absurd so we jokingly referred to ourselves as members of the Coontown Yacht Club.