BYYB Forums

Full Version: Problem with my build thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it just me or is everybody else as well unable to see page 5 of the Schooner build thread?
No, It's not you Timo, page 5 has a problem and I'm the one that caused it.

I'm not sure if you got a chance to read my last post, but it was in reply to your idea of hoops and hounds.

I left that post with a passing thought of fiddled topmasts. Then latter in the day I came back to add the images below.

[Image: normal_BYYB-89.jpg]

[Image: normal_BYYB-90.jpg]

It would appear the second image (yea, I know it's slightly different then your hull, but the rig and hull are the same) was too big on the upload and caused the system to lockup. Bigger versions of these images are in the gallery.

The powers that be are working on the problem and hopefully we'll restore or recover the thread. If all else fails, we can start a new thread and work from there.
If your post references an image that is too big why don´t you remove the image from the gallery? A missing image is something that the system should be able to handle without a problem.
I was trying to up load the image from my machine and insert it into the comments I made earlier that day. I'm not sure of the technical glitch, but it surrounds a "place holder" for the unsuccessful upload.
Timo string 5 of the thread is hosed.  We are working on the recovery.  ETR is unknown, we had to ask for Frank's help with this one.    8) 8) 8) 8)
All the stuff is still there. If I go to page 4 and click reply I will get a page where all the posts up to the messed up one are shown, in reverse order as normally when posting.
I have copied all the stuff to page 6, "quick and dirty" as we call it  8)
I think we have a workaround for this problem and no one needs to waste their time finding an elegant solution.