BYYB Forums

Full Version: Weekender Plans Ordered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,  does anyone know how long it takes to get your plans once you order them?  I ordered mine last week but havn't heard anything.  I even emailed Mr. Stevenson here on this website and still have gotten no response.  I want to order my sails through stevenson but not if you can't comunicate with them. :-[
My Weekender plans came in about 10 days.  I ordered my sails on December 16 and they arrived on January 6.  The Stevensons communicated throughout.  They  confirmed my order, informed me of contacting the warehouse (in California) to expedite the order, let me know when they were picking up the order, and then confirming a shipping address prior to sending the sails.  All in all, great service.  You have nothing to worry about.

Dave
Mike:  Now that you've introduced yourself, post building questions on the builder's bulletin board.  You'll get quicker answers and more responses, because folks tend to read that board more the the new member board.  Don't use Bondo.  Search "bondo" on the builders board to learn why!

Dave
my plans arrived today, exactly when I was start to worry about!Big Grin
now I'll study it until the wheater aloud me to start the building process!
thanks Mr. Stevenson!
Thats fantastic Sorin!! Congratulations.
Good luck on your build mate, if you can try to post photos of your build. Folks love to see other folks Building it helps inspire those of us who have grown fat and lazy as I lol.
We are all here to help with any questions you may have, Go make some saw dust  ;D

Brian.

Billy Lewis

Just to give others hope, I ordered the plans & DVDs Friday, Jan 29th and received them Monday, Febuary 1st. Four actual days and the lesser of 2 business days! AWESOME! Now if I can just get cuttin...