BYYB Forums

Full Version: Loose cannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Getting that loose cannon feeling.....AAARGH!

Tax spread sheets done, community newletter done/delivered, framing on house done, power of attorney for next settlement done, insurance for next settlement done, bills paid, yard work done, truck in shop tomorrow for oil change/PCV/ filters, dog shots updated tomorrow......

Gettin' ready to roll...... AAARRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big dog is gettin' ready to run, you boys might wanna go ahead and get under the porch. It's been buildin' for a while cause I been sickly, but now I am back at full force. The ol gal is 'bout to get loose (without a chaperon...Pop ain't much of a chaperon, he is more of a co-hort).

Better lock up the women and booze.

Tongue :lol: Confusedhock:
This ought to be fun! :lol:
There's black widow spiders under my porch Ang. I guess I'm gonna have to take my chances with you. I can accidently lock myself in the boat if things get too out of control. Then again.....raise the Jolly Roger and let the cannons land where they will. Pull the cork from a bottle of Pussers and give cheers

To the wind that blows,
The ship that goes,
And the lass that loved a sailor.

Looking forward to seeing you

Keith
Youuns that can better come on down to Indian Pass were gona have some fun. Let the loose ends drag. The Red neck riveria should be fine for april fool day. Big Grin Bud.
this is the one and only time i ever wished i was in the south! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

ya'll cut loose and have a hell of a time!

a.
I am so looking forward to this trip!

I am thinking of having my little dog micro- chipped, I am feeling a little paranoid about the New Orleans thing for some reason. Anybody else had their dog micro-chipped, are there any side effects?

Ken Sutherland

Angie,

Had ours done last time he decided to take himself for a walk. No side effects at all. He never made a peep when we had it done and he hasn't said a word about it since :lol:

Ken

Brian R Walters

Ditto Ken,
There's also the option of an ear tatoo. The chip needs a scanner (SPCA and the pound usually have) and the tatoo requires access to a database which most vets have. My dog got both while she was being spayed. One of them (the chip I think) requires anaesthetic. Small price to pay for a family member...
i can not imagine losing my boO (monkey) we are hardly ever apart...

[Image: Booger.sized.jpg]

but I haven't had her chipped. I have 2 others and 3 cats - no chips...I think they are a great idea....we just haven't done it because the cats are nearly 13 and don't leave the house and the dogs are attached at the hip. But if they weren't nearly 200lbs of lazy - and we camped out more...I would do it. As it stands Petra (monkey) won't leave my side, nor I hers...and Eddie won't leave the food...and poohbear would sleep through it all.

Get the chip if you worry!

Brian R Walters

Adla, that looks like one big ol' pile o' rubber-lipped slobbery love !!
Pages: 1 2