BYYB Forums

Full Version: Vacationer & Weekender Plans Ordered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ric Essler

New Member Down Under in Australia
Have only just joined BYYBA and have just ordered both Vacationeer & Weekender plans, I ordered both sets as I wasn't sure which to build, plans &CD  have yet to arrive. Although I think I will go for the Vacationer. I live in Corinella  Victoria Australia which has approximately 380 square kilometers of sheltered waters in Westernport Bay.  I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and I hope you don't mind picking your brains when needed. Will post pictures once construction underway. Regards  Ric
Welcome aboard Ric. Glad to have you aboard. You have just entered into the Vacationer-Week Ender infermation capital of the world. ask what you may mate it will be ansewered. Maybe more ansewers than you want. Anyway wekcime Bud.
Hi Ric, Welcome!  Always good to have another builder to "moan" with!  Everyone on this board is friendly and very helpful.  Even newbies like me have learned how to build a wooden boat the right way. 

Dave