BYYB Forums

Full Version: Which fleet please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I live in Billings, Montana.  Would I be in the True North Fleet or the Southwest Fleet?  Or am I Fleetless?  I am not sure Fleetless is a word but it makes me feel left out just typing it.
Good afternoon Terry. I'd say the SW Fleet is more practical for you in Montana. I googled the distances and came up with 970 miles to Las Vegas from Billings. Yellowknife to Billing comes up as 1625 miles.

Perhaps you could start a NW Fleet with folks from Washington, Idaho, Montana, and Oregon. I think there are Stevenson boats in all those states.

Greg
Thank you for the quick response.  I am still fleetless but at least have one more option.  Where would one post the idea of a new fleet?
Our BYYB Rear Commodore Keith Maclean, and Commodore Brian Walters, helped me with computer logistics of starting up the True North Fleet. Try PM either of them, or post the idea on SE Fleet forum, they'll likely see it there too.

Greg