BYYB Forums

Full Version: Last sail of the season????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today is gearing up to be nice enough to squeeze in the last sail of the season.....

Any taker???

San Souci  might be out of the water tonight as the weekend forecast is bad.  No sailing for us.
Guess things got busy for you today Denis. I'm up for a sail Saturday, and I don't care if it rains. I'll dress warm and dry.

Greg
We are out for the season.  Greg, afternoon forecast is 40-60kmh.  You might need a reef Smile
Not here. The weather is beautiful, around 60.  Supposed to go up into the 80's next week.  The rainy season (pretty much all year) hasn't started yet.  Keep sailing.
Yes Ryerson, the wind velocity and gusts, and heavier rains scared me off a Saturday sail. This Sunday morning is looking fair so far. The temperature is only forecast to reach +7 celcius, with 30% chance of rain. I'll look at things about 1PM, if winds are right I'm going sailing then.

Greg 
If I'm around, I'll join you. Right in the middle of dreaded Caribou-hunter season on the twin otter. I am waking up at 5 AM tomorrow. I hope it doesn't blow as hard as the forecast.

Denis, I was sailing last week and bailed out your boat. Just in case you were wondering why stuff had moved around. Smile
Thanks Keith.

I didn't get to go check on  the boat as much as I hoped too.

Today looks go , I will try to get out.  Wink