BYYB Forums

Full Version: Still looking for your pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK now, I know all of you have pictures of your boats sitting in files on your computers. If you want to see YOUR boat on a calendar you need to send me some. Otherwise all you will see is my boat and Scotts boat. That could be a boring year for the BYYB calendar. Send in your pics and let everyone enjoy looking at your handiwork. I'll be watching for them byyb-rc@earthlink.net

Keith
Hey Keith

It’s going to be another month before MY WORLD is finished. Is that to late?
I’ll have plenty of pic’s then.

Kayakarl
It may be for this years partial calendar. I hope to get it done next month. If all goes well though we should have one next year. Send in your pics when you get them and I'll put them in a file

Keith
I hope you've got a big mailbox - I just sent my submissions from 2002,2003, and 2004 events.
Hi Keith:
I just send you some 04-05 sailing photos. Hope you get them and can use them.

Greg

J Stephen Mustico

I'm out of town untill the 16th. But when I get back I'll search through and find you a picture.
J. Stephen Mustico

Brian R Walters

I dunno, Keith, your boat is my wallpaper right now. A year's worth (haven't seen Scott's boat yet) wouldn't be so bad... And my wife's worried about the pics I'm downloading ?!?!! :twisted:
Thanks to all of you who have sent pics. Some of them are great and I'm sure I can put them to use. Keep sending what you can and keep taking new pictures for next years calendar. I hope to have April ready to print soon.

Keith