BYYB Forums

Full Version: RYD 14.11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who ever is building this please contact me using PM. Thanks
And post lots of pictures asap!  ;D
I am the one building it and am still awaiting my plans.  They should be here sometime in the next week.  I will probably only get the strong back and stations built this fall as I want to let my wood air dry up in my Garage attic over the winter.  Will start in earnest in the early spring.

Here are the lines.

[Image: RYD-14_11ShoalRd.jpg] 

Here is the boat, it will have the cutter bow and will be built to the above lines, bead and coved strip plank and epoxy/fiberglass inside and out.

[Image: RYD-1411C.jpg]

I have to get my shop finished to really get anything done.  Still have no power in it and probably won't for a couple more weeks.  All the wiring is in, but no outlets or light fixtures have been installed and the panel is not here yet either.  Can't wait to get my Table Saw up and running again.  I have been with out it for a year and a half as it was in storage awaiting the building of the Garage/Shop/Boat Shed.

Here is a link to the Garage build.  It is a little further along since the last picture, just have not taken any more recently.

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/albu...4289RZQefQ

Cheers,

Tom... ;D
Nice Tom, that should be a great boat shed.  Don't junk it up with a bunch of cars now and you are all set..  8) 8) 8)
My wife's car a little bitty Dodge Neon is the only thing that gets to live in the Garage other than my Whitehall hanging from the ceiling, all the rest of the space is TOOL space and building space.  I have these  -

[Image: Cabinetsdone001.jpg]

[Image: Cabinets008.jpg]

That I built for our last house for my tools to live in.  Just got them all up last weekend.  8' tall, 48" wide and 16" deep.  6 of them.  24' of wall space covered.  They are a pleasure to go to, to get something out of.  They are still empty right now, but this week I will start assigning apartments for the Circular Saw, Multiple Routers etc.  I aught to charge the little critters rent to live in such spacious surroundings.

Oh'well, collecting would probably be difficult.

Cheers,

Tom...