BYYB Forums

Full Version: Take the Fleet on the road ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was wondering how the weekend looks for us to maybe trailer our boats out to Prelude Lake. We could have a sail, then gather at Denis & Min's seasonal site for some post sailing activity (BBQ & ?). Not sure how the weekend weather will cooperate, the prospects are for rain? Chime in with your thoughts?

Greg
Sounds good Greg.  Annie and I are gounded for sailing, likely the rest of the season for her.  I can sail and had a great day on Keith's Made Merry yesterday.  I will likely say only a BBQ for us if you guys do go, let me know.
Hey Greg

Tried to call you a few time with no luck, I like the Idea however my boat is not ready for the trip.

I wonder If next week-end would better. I would give us more time to get ready and have everyone showing up.

I am still willing for this week-end but I need to know prior departure tonight, I'd hate dragging the boat over there for nothing.

Balls in your court.

Cheers
Hey guy

I will not be bring my boat to the campground, Min is working and I did not have time nor the energy to get to boat road worthy.

What I propose, is we do this next week-end. That would give more time to prepare and also it is the begining of my summer leave  ;D

I will be at Prelude for the week.

Keep me posted I will be back Sunday......
Well Keenan and I started to do some repairs to the floor on my vehicle, and we'll need to continue finishing on Sat. I like Denis' thought of next week. Lets aim for 15th and see how that goes. I'll likely be up for a cruise on Sunday afternoon in Great Slave Lk. 

Greg
You might see us out Sunday Greg.
Ryerson, after I dropped you off, I sailed to the Mirage islands. You know how it always looks windy over there? That's 'cause it is! I made some serious time going there, but the wind abated a bit on the way back, took me a while to get back, then it picked up with a vengeance and I went through houseboat bay like a scalded ape. I was going faster than the motorboats up the channel with the 5 kt limit.

I can't sail Sunday guys, my band is playing at the FOTR site, but next weekend I will endeavour to come out.
Here it is

If you guys want, come on over early Sturday or Friday what ever is best for you.

Have a day sail and a BBQ back at my camp site. Pitch a tent have a few refreshmentsss.

And if you are so incline, we can leave the boat in the water over night and do it again on Sunday.  ;D
The offer still stand... I am off to the campground Friday and taking Polar Dip along.
It would cool for the fleet to meet on prelude and conclude the day at my campsite for BBQ.

Graig will show up if he doesn't work. Keith, Annie and Ryerson Ihope you guys can make it.

I am a site B19 so BYO Booze, Beef, Meat and Chair. There is lots of room to pitch a tent if you wish.

We hope to see you there

Denis, Min, Alex and Cassie
Thanks for the offer Denis.  Not sure what our plans are yet, but if we get there it will be without the boat.