BYYB Forums

Full Version: Spur of the moment Fleet Messabout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The whole fleet all at once....... :o 

The only reason that this ever happen, it is most likely because it was not planned....  ;D

It as was for me by far the best sail ever. wheather was great wind was great and friends were great also.

Here are the pictures to prove it.

More Pictures

Yep, that was a great sail, I've never seen all the boats out at once before. There is one more weekender on the lake, but he is away on a trip at the moment.

It was very fun to have all the boats zipping around chasing each other and taking pictures. Let's see, in four boats we had 12 people out there! There should be more pictures popping up here tomorrow. Denis, your boat looks really good on the water, too. I hope someone posts some pictures of Polar Dip from today. What a fun day. I love sailing.
I have a few of Polar Dip and will put them on a webpage and post a link here later.  Got some great ones of Made Merry as well.
Those are great looking pics, and the conditions were great. Let's  see if we can muster the Fleet a few more times in August

Greg
My photos from the day:  http://gallery.me.com/ryersonclark#100010
Some of the best sails are when the whole gang is together.  We've been able to do a couple of times but it's been awhile.  Good to see you all having so much fun.  Keep it up.