BYYB Forums

Full Version: Midwest Messabout 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Konrad

Would anyone be interested in a messabout somewhere in the Midwest Region?  I'm talking the Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Kansas, South Dakota area?  We're fairly sparsely populated (by boat standards), but I do know there used to be a few guys up in South Dakota, and I'm wondering if there's anyone down in the KC area?  Spring of 2010?  Anyone?
I won't have a 'bigger' boat for a while, but I'll most likely have a dinghy or two ready by then.  I'm based in Michigan, but I'd probably be interested in a messabout next spring.

Konrad

Size o' the boat don't matter none..  Wink
I'm near Milwaukee.  I doubt my Weekender will be done by then, but maybe?

Dave
Konrad Is the snow all melted that far north by the 4th of July?  Go ahead and plan it, you can't ever tell some of the wise men might come. You know it says in the good book they came from afire. I think they might have been volunteer fire men also. Bud Wink
My wife and I would be interested in attending also.  I will be starting on a new boat later this fall.  It will give me a goal to shoot for.

Tom...
Konrad,

I'm in the KC area. Hope to have the vacationer in the water by spring. If not, there's always the Clorox bottle.

Konrad

Good, some interest..!
Peter will probably have his new Weekender finished way before then and I know he's looking to start taking it to places within tolerable towing distance. I think you can probably count him in, and I might be able to tag along with the SSkipjack as well. It'd be fun!

Mike
maybe -- spring or summer? I might be moving East next year and have wanted to see the midwest again (hahahaha)....

a.