BYYB Forums

Full Version: Anybody been sailing recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry is still in her house, nice and safe, but I was at work today and saw my sail sitting on a shelf, presumably with reefing points in it now. I haven't paid Snr. Santos for the work yet so I didn't touch it, but I will be sailing again soon. I fly over all of your boats every day and never see them move, except Greg's, the Ginny Rae was missing from her slip two days ago but I couldn't find her on the lake. Now she's back, what have you been up to Greg?
Annie and I were out Sunday and we have guests this week that I hope to get out when the wind dies, maybe Friday or Saturday.
I had my brother who's visiting from Winnipeg out for a sail late Sunday afternoon, tacked on the east side of Jollieff Is, and sailed back through the gut in front of ASW dock. We met with Denis and Polar Dip on our return back to our slip, sailed around for 20 min, then returned home.

I took my brother out fishing with Ginny Rae on Monday, south to the mink farm area 6 miles away, returned about 6PM. I sent him home Wed AM, with a bit more sailing knowledge that he had (which was none).

I likely won't be sailing again until 23 or 24th of the month.

Greg
Been out a couple of time in the last week,

My in-laws are in town, so I must entertain.

Looking forward to go out soon.