BYYB Forums

Full Version: new member intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Bill Berg

Hi my name is Bill.  I am presently finishing up my Mini Cup. Im trying to figure out how to upload some pics, but not having any luck.  I have some questions, but I dont think this is the right forum for that.  So, when I  figure this dilema out, I will send some pics for all to see. Thank You.
Welcome Bill.
Nice to see another MiniCup launch.  I sold mine years ago but remember it as a fun little boat.
Ahoy, and welcome aboard Bill. Good to know ya.
When my Vacationer is complete (if ever lol) I may Like to build a mini cup as well.
Brian.

Matthew Zoglmann

Hello All,

Just a few lines to introduce myself. I dabbled in sailing briefly in 1989, while stationed in Monterey, then rediscovered small boats and Stevenson Projects around 2004, in Maryland.  Now, am finally in a position where I might be able to build and sail my own Weekender.

Should be interesting project, as am likely moving to the Philippines before the end of the year.

Looking forward to this project greatly, as it means I get to buy hand tools, as well Big Grin

Cheers,
Matthew Z
Welcome aboard Matthew, I look forward to reading your posts and sharing any info i may have to offer.
And aye I got to buy lotts of handy tools whilst I build.

Brian.
If you can stretch your budget - at least get a power screwdriver - otherwise you'll end up with wrists like Popeye.