BYYB Forums

Full Version: Arrgh me hearties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice to see some familiar faces and know you guys are still messing about.  The more things change the more they stay the same.

Got a drifter for a weekender for sale if anybody needs one, never flown, check the classifieds.

Fair winds,
Ang
Damn look I have status, I should check in here more often... my ego needs a boost. Big Grin

Sandy bottoms, Mates, sandy bottoms.
Angie, you're back.  Welcome back to where it's at.  Of course you have status, you always have.  You should sail over and see me sometime.  I'm in Laie, Hawaii, pretty cool, actually pretty warm but you know what I mean.  Don't be a stranger. 
Hey Angie, wow, looks like the gang's all coming back for a reunion or something.  I just returned this week myself after a couple of years incognito.

So, what's new out east? 
Welcome home Angie. Yea, you've got status alright, though I'm not sure what it means. I think Frank gave it to people he liked (probably related to number of posts). He doesn't like me all that much, but I did send him a 20 dollar bill, taped to a six pack, which may have mitigated my status.
How you been Angie? We've missed you around here. Tell us about the Pearson and what if any plans you have to sail away. I'm gland your back!

Keith
Ahoy, Ang

Been awhile for me too. Still messing with boats. But building cabins and selling my lots more.

I hope you are doing just as well.

Hello to everyone else. I know you've been having lots of fun in your southern climate. Get them boats wet for me.

M
Hey you gnarly salts, good to hear from you.  Keith is it true you put a beer tap in Whipporwill?

Mike, glad you hear you are feeling good and things are on the up and up for you.
Yes it's true Ang, the Whippoorwill has been set up for draft beer. I would bet there are not many other boats of her size that draft pale ale. You can have your deep draft or your shoal draft, I'll have a cold draft. Is it any wonder why my boat always seem to be the one that folks hang out on after a long day of sailing? Come on down to drink some ales and hoist some sails with me, it's been too long

Keith