BYYB Forums

Full Version: Early spring Messabout, there is still time....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the rehosted with somer photos of the area. As Bud says Ya'll come!

http://www.gleasonsoft.com/Craig/
Yea there is still time, but not as much as there was 3 weeks and here I come ready or not. You guys with nice boats just remember if it wasen't for us hackers y'all wouldn't know how nice your boat is. Bud.
Is anyone planning to stay later than Monday? I'm thinking about making a week of it. I'd like to cruise around the coast for a few days after the messabout. Who knows I may decide I like cruising around and just keep going :wink: Let me know if you want to come along

Keith
I was goig to stay til Wed but now must leave tuesday. I have to be at a meeting in Dallas Wed AM. I am coming down on Thursday 30 March in the morning.
Thursday is probably too early for me. Why not cancel Dallas, you don't really want to go there!

Can you post pics of your trailer setup that I can look at? I want to rearange mine a bit and if yours works well it may save me some time engineering. She's a big boat to load.

Keith
Wou are so right, I would love to cancell it. I could send someone else to brief but they couldn't answer the questions and it would just make things worse than they are on that project. I will explain when I see you in person. I have some shots of the trailer I will send along tonight.
I will most likely be driving down on Thursday but have to drive back up on Sunday Sad .