BYYB Forums

Full Version: Rigging Diagram
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have a rigging diagram for the weekender. I wanted to have a look at it to get an idea of how to rig my boat. I had one but can't find it at the moment.

Thanks,

Shawne
Check out Phil Gowans website. It's amazing. He's got it all there.
Quote:Check out Phil Gowans website. It's amazing. He's got it all there.

You wouldn't happen to have that link handy? I tried the Member's list and his Webpage Link doesn't seem to work anymore.

Thanks.

Bruce
Here's how I rigged Aloha

[Image: rigging.jpg]
Thanks Phil,

I am trying to get an idea of how to get my boat rigged up, since it is not home currently. Mine is a bit different in that the boom also has gaff jaws. There are actually several dirrerences in my weekenders design and the rigg is one of them. I will have to make a list of them and post some photos once I have the boat setup and ready to go.

Thanks again.

Shawne
There was one Weekender at the Port Townsend Festival for Wooden Boats this last year that was rather outstanding. I will try to give you some links to see the gaff boom. But I can't get anything to load a photo here from those that I have. I've tried all the "Img" things and none of them work for me.
"

http://www.woodenboat.org/festival/Guide/kaitlin.htm
www.woodenboat.org/.../ 2004/guide_kaitlin.htm

There are a couple links to others that I will try to add.