BYYB Forums

Full Version: Midnight sailing plans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey the summer solstice is happening next long weekend. I'd like the Fleet to go for a midnight sail sometime between Friday 19 June, and Sunday 21 June. Let me know which evening works best for everybody?

Greg
Great plan, I'm good any of those dates on short notice.  Sans Souci WILL be in the water by Sunday.
Sans Souci is wet, sailing tomorrow in the afternoon if the wind is good.  I heard a rumour that Made Merry is also in, or ready to go.
Aye, that she be. Think I just missed you at the harbour, Ryerson, I was becalmed rounding the point and had to row. The big boat boys were all goofing around in their boats and I stopped in for a beer. I think I was in my boat for about nine hours by the time I went home. Too bad it's raining today, I think I made it rain by leaving the boat outside. Sorry about that.

I was going to call someone to come out and sail with me but I left my phone in the truck.
We will see what the afternoon brings, if not bad we might do a sail around Back Bay to make sure everything is set up right.  If we do Keith, I'll peek around Ndilo to see if you are out.
I'm back from my Scout camp canoe trip duties, and the gear is stowed. I'm going to sand the epoxy on my keel repair Monday, then paint the repair, and start re rigging the sticks and such. I'll be at it all day, if anyone wants to help me, c'mon over. I hope to launch by Thurs, or Fri.

Greg
Sounds like fun Greg, I'll try to free up some time today and stop by.
Hey give me a call, I'll go too. We can stand around with our hands in our pockets and watch Greg work.
On our midnight sun sail, Annie and I are thinking of just spending the night aboard somewhere close.  Any and all welcome as long as they sleep on their own boat Smile
If I can swing it, I might come along for that. I was going to go out overnight by myself this week but then my bird got sick and I had to stick around home. :-\
Pages: 1 2 3