BYYB Forums

Full Version: San Souci Unveiled.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Taking the winter cover off this afternoon and will spend the next few weeks finishing things I didn't get to last year.  Stop by the boatyard (or my place, depending) if you get time
Sans Souci is home in the garage, easier to work on, if you want to stop by, working most days and love the company.
Saw her in the parking lot at the Co-op. I went inside to say hello but I must have walked in as you were going out. Oh well. Washed Mary today and put new screws on the oarlocks and started this year's coat of varnish. I need to make a rowing seat, I guess that's what I'll be up to this week. Oh yeah and I put those bronze fairleads on the bow, she looks great! Like an old bag with diamond earrings ;D
You sure have a way with words Keith Smile  I'll stop by to see how you're doing, maybe catch you in.  This afternoon should see the old keel cut off and the start of the new keel added on.  Other odds and end too.
I was going to start to rig Ginny Rae in the evening this coming week. However work has me flying to YTH until 1st of Jun. Denis' mast is glued up, and all we need to do is run it through my planner to square it up.

If your working on Sans Souci Tues, I may come see you in the morning, as I don't leave until 2:00PM

Greg
Come on down Greg, I should be here.