BYYB Forums

Full Version: cheap tarps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a site that recycles and sells tarps that might work great for covering up our boats to keep the rain out of them. The tarps are made from canvas billboards that have been taken down. I think its a great idea, the landfills are less full and our boats can be kept dry for less money Check them out http://www.billboardtarps.com/

Keith

Rob Kern

Wow, cool site, and nice reuse of waste materials.  I just know I'd end up with a condom billboard or something.  Of course, there are other ads I'd like to own.  One of the distillers is running a campaign now: "If you don't like it send it back.  We'll drink it."  That, or a rum ad, would be a great thing to cover a boat with!
We had a billboard put up in the parking lot of a cabinet shop I was working in. The first ad on it was for Hooters, which by the way would make a great looking boat cover. Anyhow the sign had a photo of a Hooters girl from the waist up wearing a cut off shirt. I couldn't resist and had to shimmy up the I-beam to the ladder and climb up to the catwalk. Somewhere there's a photo of me bent over up there trying to look up her shirt with my hand holding onto something Dolly Parton would be jealous of....Hey I had to keep my balance right!
Keith
I love it, thanks Keith. I am going to order one to cover my boat for sure.