BYYB Forums

Full Version: Roof trim delemma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey folks here comes another one  :Smile.
Ok keith, this is what I was talking to you about last night. When I cut my roof pannels, what I did was to draw my inner and outer lines on the two side roof pannels, to get the area to shadow drill the stringer screw holes. But, what I stupidly did, :Smile was to trim the two side pieces proud of the line but not quite proud enough for them to carry a "fair" curve for the overhang at the front of the cabin. they curv in to the center following the walls. what My question is, is how do I trim this and keep the overhang in the front. I kinda have my own idea, but I would like to throw it up against the wall.
Here are a couple pics.
[Image: normal_ROOF_trim_%282%29.JPG]
Ignore the "lottsa" holes, after I mixed my goop everything that could go wrong did >Sad , and I got rushed, and a few screws (ahem!) Missed the stringer. :-[
No worries though I will just fill em up and fair em.
[Image: normal_ROOF_trim_%283%29.JPG]

[Image: normal_ROOF_trim_%284%29.JPG]

[Image: normal_ROOF_trim_%285%29.JPG]

[Image: normal_Copy_of_ROOF_trim_%281%29.JPG]

Reguardless of the trouble though. I did get my roof on which is a really good feeling and quite the inspiration boost I so desperately needed.
Brian.