BYYB Forums

Full Version: Feels good out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been able to work on the boat the past few days.  I finished reweaving my seats and have a fresh coat of paint in the cockpit area.  It looks pretty good now.  I'm happy the way the seats look now.  I'll see if my granddaughter can help me post a picture when she gets home from school.  It's been warm lately, 52* today, the snow is gone but the wind is picking up, may have some rain tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to Spring getting here soon and getting out on the water again.  Anyone else been working on repairs?
It has been pretty nice lately, that is for sure. But it's gotta get better, so tomorrow I am invoking the hawaiian shirt. Hopefully, the weather will accept the offering. Wink
RV revovations for me. New floors, carpet and furniture.  Now if I cand find some large square sails.....

I love your seats!!!!!!
Woke up to 6" of snow on the ground this morning.  Guess my boat repairs will have to wait awhile.