BYYB Forums

Full Version: New Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is official, I have found a new source of employment...not necessarily "gainful" employment, but at least I am doing something. How is everyone else doing in this arena?
  Congratulations Brit, thats awesome. So far I am still unemployed, hopefully it's not for too much longer.
Sitting home with the admiral these last few months has made me come to realize why the men usually die first in a marrage. We want to. LoL :Smile

Brian
I gave up on finding employment after 6 months so last Wednesday I put in for retirement and will start drawing SS soon.  At least I have time to work on the boat now.  What are you going to be doing Brit?  Anything fun? 
Technical support/customer service, at least until I can find something worth while.
That's great Brit, you will be good at that.  It was sunny today so I took the tarp off the boat and found another inch of water in the cockpit, still frozen but it should thaw out by this afternoon.  I put a coat of varnish on the seat frames so I hope it dries by this evening.  I need to add some fiberglass along the chines inside but I'll have to wait till later to get that going after it dries out better.  Have fun.