BYYB Forums

Full Version: Sailstice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is the info on Sailstice. The SE Fleet and the Chessie Fleet are making plans already. So start making plans today to get on the water, this is going to be fun.

http://www.summersailstice.com/
For the Sailstice on 17 June, the proposed True North Fleet, is going to try a midnight sail. I think we'll have 3 Stevenson boats ready by then. Midnight sail up here with sunglasses Yahhhooo 8) Big Grin
That's great Greg, how much daylight will you have at that time of year? Be sure to get pics, I hope to have a page set up for this event on our board.

Keith

Steven Hunt

My family will be at sea that day, but on something a little bigger than a Weekender:

[Image: disney_wonder_cruises.jpg]

We have a date with a cruise ship owned by a mouse!

The M/V Disney Wonder

- Steve
Better take your money tree with you if you are going to see the mouse.
YIKES!
We did the Mexican Riviera cruise on the "Magic" last June. Great time. Have fun!
Hi Keith, we get about 20 hours of sunshine then. Sun dips behind the horizon at 2345, and is rising about 0330. So far we have Keith Shurgold's Weekender, my Vacationer, and hopefully my son and I can get his Skipjack built. His part time job cash flow is slowing things down alittle.

The winters are payback time with 4-5 hours of daylight, and plenty of cold and SNOW!!! Come on spring just 2 more months. Big Grin
Well that's 2 boats. Is there another around you somewhere? If so you could get a fleet together.

Keith