BYYB Forums

Full Version: Show Me Your...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All,
Hope all are as well as can be going into the new year. I was curious to know if anybody with a Vacationer will be in the neighborhood of central FL anytime in the near future? Like most, I've been pouring over the plans, video, and all pertinant info I can get my hands on regarding the Vac.
I'm not from Missouri but I would really like to get an "eyes on" an actual vessel to get a feel for the perspective. If anyone was planning on going to Cedar Key this year, I could make that trip. That's about as far north as I can manage. I live in central FL (between Tampa and Orlando). I have family in Homestead and Key West so if anyone was planning on a venture further south I could manage that trip a bit easier.
Am hoping to get temp boat shed built next fall. Have to get the "Admiral's" greenhouse/ shed built first.

capnpablo
Hi Paul, I'm also in central Florida, probably about 2 hours from you, just above Orlando (about 30 minutes north)). I don't have a Vacationer, but do have a few other projects in the works. Stop by and we can suck down a couple of beers and discuss it.
Hey Paul, Long time, no speak. I would be definately down for a visit. Name your poison and I'll gladly provide. Have some stuff coming up but I would anticipate freeing myself up for the drive in the coming weekends. End of Feb into Mar perhaps.

capnpablo