BYYB Forums

Full Version: Can you upload a picture to the gallery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any non-administrator upload a picture to his/her gallery?  We are trying to fix a problem for one member and need to know if it is just his configuration or is system wide.

Thanks
Greetings Richard,

Yes, I just loaded up some photos ... first timer.

It went something like this ...

Pressed the My Gallery link ...

Then Create / order my albums to create a New Album

Modify my albums to change New Album title to R/C Model and add a Description and Keywords

Upload file button right under the Gallery title.

Browse button for file 1. in the File Uploads: section

Continue

Successful Uploads,  1 uploads were successful

Continue again

Then I chose the Album to load the photo into and provided data for the Files Title,Description, and Keywords fields.

Continue again

Then I went back to the Upload file and tried it all again for a few more photos.

At which point I think I can include one of these newly posted images into this very post by navigating to the image I want in my newly created gallery and right clicking on the photo to Copy Image Location, and then paste that location over here in this Reply window between a set of [img] [/img] tags thusly ...

[img]http://byyb.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10237/normal_SailingCropped.jpg[/img]

and I get ...

[Image: normal_SailingCropped.jpg]

Yep, it all seems to work.

Cheers,
Tom
yup thats what i just did too
Well, maybe we're getting somewhere here, where is the "My Gallery" link supposed to be?
(01-11-2009, 08:17 AM)brit_howell link Wrote:Well, maybe we're getting somewhere here, where is the "My Gallery" link supposed to be?

From the home page, click on gallery. 
The "My Gallery" link is near the top of the page underneath the gallery heading right next to the "upload file" link.  Please be sure that you are logged in to the gallery.  On the same line with the previous links should be a "Logout [username]" link.
Greetings,

So that would be here ...

[attachment=1]

and then here ...

[attachment=2]

But if you are not Logged in then you do not see the option ...

[attachment=3]

Cheers,
Tom
Wow that was awesome Tom. Thank's for that.
I love the model in the water. Now if we could just invent a resizing machine.

Brian.