BYYB Forums

Full Version: Luna finally made it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Dustin Newkirk

Finally got her in the water.  Not for long, not with sails, but I kicked myself into doing SOMETHING just to get moving in a forward direction again.

Pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=93...=578015952

Signed up for sailing lessons which includes getting my ASA 101 certification.  But I'll be sailing Luna by the time the classes start. Wink
I don't care if it's cold!  I can't feel my feet anymore anyway after that day.
Hi Dustin, congrats on the launch. I like that "I just launched my boat for the first time grin" that you are wearing. She looks great! I look forward to seeing her under sail soon, although I wouldn't blame you if you waited till warmer days, you could get wet on that boat. We miss you around here, I hope to see you in the spring at out messabouts again.

Keith

aaron_stokes

congrats on the boat. it looks great! i wish i were out there with you
Well done Dustin, it feels great to finally get your boat on the water, doesn't it. Luna looks just fine. It will be nice to see her with the sticks and under sail in the spring, post some more pixs then.

Greg

Brian_Watford

Congrats Justin.  I know we all look forward to seeing her with the sails on.

Brian
Now that is the look of a proud pa-pa aint it? lol Congratulations Dustin that is awesome, she's looking great.
I cant wait to see her on a messabout matey.
Brian.