BYYB Forums

Full Version: No option for uploading photos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am trying to follow directions to upload photos to the BYYB gallery, but to no avail. There is no "upload" option available.

Any help would be appreciated.
You have to go into additional options.  Lets see if this works. 

additional options is where?
[Image: normal_Sailstice08_%2832%29.JPG]

I just went to the photo album and did it like would any other photo from a web page. I Right clicked on the pic and clicked properties,I highlighted the url and put it here in between the img brackets.

Brian.
(01-07-2009, 08:10 PM)brit_howell link Wrote: [ -> ]additional options is where?

Start to enter a new message or reply.  immediatly below the box in which you type your response you will see a plus sign and a title Additional Options.  Click on the plus sign.  Click on the browse button and browse to your photo.  When done click on post.  Please note that the biggest a picture can be is 640 K.  This is much smaller than photos taken with a digital camera.  You may need to resize your photos. 
oh ok I see it... it takes me to my machine my photos, But it does not take you to the gallery, does it?
lol I may be missing something.

Brian.
(01-09-2009, 07:35 AM)Brian Walters link Wrote:oh ok I see it... it takes me to my machine my photos, But it does not take you to the gallery, does it?
lol I may be missing something.

Brian.

No it does not take you to the gallery. Its just a way of posting a picture to a thread.  You can use the IMG tag to post an image if you have a valid URL. 
Maybe I wasn't clear...I can post pics here all day long....

[Image: Reflipped2.JPG]

I am unable to upload NEW photos to my BYYB album
(01-09-2009, 09:21 PM)brit_howell link Wrote:Maybe I wasn't clear...I can post pics here all day long....

I am unable to upload NEW photos to my BYYB album

Try it now - it looks like you were out of space.  Keep pictures fairly small or you'll exceed your limit pretty fast.
Ohhhhh!! ok I see,[Image: duh2.gif]
yep imma with it lol.

Brian.
Pages: 1 2