BYYB Forums

Full Version: Long Time Hello!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The new website looks great!!!  Haven't been araound in a while, but things seem to be buzzing right along..
[Image: SIDESML.jpg]
I am offering my Vacationer up for sale again, and wanted to give you guys first crack at it.  The price is lower now too.
Here is the link to the post in the for sale section. http://byyb.org/forum/index.php?topic=2118.0

Hopefully someone close to me will be interested so I can still see her from time to time.  ;D

Hope Everyone Had a Great Christmas!!!

I'll be looking around the new site to see whats up.  The new chat area looks nice!!!

Kevin Green

BrianRippie

Hey Kevin

Do you have any finished interior shots of your cabin?

Thanks
Brian

P.S.
I took your PDF paper model of the vacationer into work and plotted it there at 300% size! I then used that to make bass wood model. I was too lazy to scale it from my vacationer plans. I need to post pics! It’s only at the hull with no cabin yet. 
That sounds awesome!!! Please post pics, I'd love to see it!!!
I made a cardbord model of the Vacationer years and years ago, probably before the Stevensons even had a web site.  I never did get pics of it but it was about 3 feet long, scaled from the plans.  I've had the Weekender and Vacationer plans since way back when the Stevensons had a write up in Popular Science on the Wing Dinghy. :-)

Here are some updated pics.

[Image: IMG_1500.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1488.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1489.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1490.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1491.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1492.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1493.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1494.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1495.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1496.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1497.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1498.JPG]
[Image: IMG_1499.JPG]
[Image: STA_1484.JPG]
[Image: STB_1485.JPG]
[Image: STD_1487.JPG]
[Image: STC_1486.JPG]
[Image: IMG_4426.jpg]

These are from earlier last summer.  The boom crutch was damaged in our last wind storm a couple of days ago.

rolandblais

Very nice! I remember when you built the chest, and I still have my wheel plans, even though I never built the wheel.  :Smile