BYYB Forums

Full Version: snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have lived in Las Vegas 38 years and can count on one hand all the times it has snowed....it is currently snowing like mad here....on my BOAT!!!!!  :o :-[

but it is pretty

[Image: PC170115.sized.jpg]

[Image: PC170132.sized.jpg]

[Image: PC170136.sized.jpg]

oh well...

a.
Adla I thought you had a car port to put your boat in.  Where did I get the idea to build me one?  I built a 20' X26' and I can get both boats in out of the weather. Bud
it fit under the carport until I raised the mast.... Sad now, I have bailed the boat 3 times tonight....the weather is brutal here. It has been raining or snowing all day long without rest...and they say this will continue through the night....time to modify the mast again.  :'(

aaron_stokes

well, it is coming our way and we are supposed to see more of that stuff up here in the north regions soon. i sure am glad i flipped all the boats. even britts is turtled for the winter. i am glad to say i am done bailing until next season. sorry to hear of your plight. i hope you had a chance to throw a few snow balls.

looks like i might be passing through vegas in a few weeks. i hope it clears up by then.
let me know if you are  going to be here...we can go sailing (the snow is gone....left only a bunch of icy water in its wake!

rolandblais

I heard about the snow yesterday on the radio. Crazy!

I buttoned up my other boat 1 day before a snowstorm hit in my neck of the woods - knew about it for a week, but I'm a heckofa procrastinator.

Peace,
Roland
a single day of snow brought the whole city to a screeching halt  :Smile

as soon as I finish my last paper...I will be making changes that allow Morgaine to fit under the carport...I really get tired of water in the cockpit.

a.
Wow Adla I did not know it ever snowed out that way thats cool, really great pic's.
Hey  Roland I know what you mean about procrastination lol, I'll tell you about it tomorrow. ;D

Brian.
Oh, now you send pictures of your boat covered with snow. I've been looking for photos like that for the calendars winter months. Why didn't you order up some snow a bit earlier Adla?

Keith
Adla  One of my boats won't go under a standard heigth car port, so I raised the car port 24" three corses of con. block. Worked out great. Bud.
Pages: 1 2