BYYB Forums

Full Version: Order Your Calendar NOW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 2009 BYYB calendar has been sent to the printer and will be ready to ship in about a week. This years calendar features boats from several of our fleets and will look great hanging above your workbench or desk. The cost of the calendar is $15 but if you renew your membership you can get it for only $7.50. Please send you payment to our treasurer Bill Olney at BYYB 844 W. Lobster Trap Dr. Gilbert, AZ 85233 or you can send a paypal payment to treasurer@byyb.org.

Order now and you may be enjoying your calendar by Christmas!

Keith

aaron_stokes

cool!!!
For us old folks that can hardly remember Thanksgiving 2008, is it $25.00 to renew $7.50 for the calender, $32.50 total? Bud ???
That's right Bud, it's just like counting money at the store....I know you're good at that!
HAhahaha too funny, just like cypherin' at skool aye?
I cant wait to get mine fer sure.
Thanks Keith, geat job Mate!

Brian.
The check is in the mail!  Thanks.
Yes I can still count money, I just can't remember to give you your change. I will try to get my check in the mail tommorrow. If I don't forget. Bud Wink
I just sent my dues and payment to Bill via paypal, looking forward to seeing the calendar.

Greg
ME tooo - just sent my dues and calendar monies! CAN'T wait.......where's my calendar????  ;D ;D ;D ;D

a.
Calendars have been printed and shipped, I should see them next week and will be sending them out to those of you who have sent you money to Bill as soon as they arrive. I think you will all enjoy them

Keith