BYYB Forums

Full Version: when will stevproj be takin orders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

robdusing

im interested in ordering some weekender plans but stevproj has this notice up on the order page saying they'll be taking orders again in mid january 06. well its practically march and they still haven't come out of hibernation. this website seems to be affiliated or at least in contact with the people at stevproj so im asking for a rough date when they will be taking orders if anybody knows. thanks
Rob
I don't know when they will be taking orders. I have a set of the plans that you could borrow to study to see if that is the boat you want. I see you are in the area so it wouldn't be hard to get them to you.
Thanks Pat I didn't know how I was going to get Rob some study plans but maybe you can fix that itch. It is not good to let a Iron worker sit long with idle hands. Thanks again Bud. P.S. Sure would like to see that Lone Star Fleet up and going Bud.

Bill Sellen

Who's the Ironworker? I'm a retired I.W. here in New Jersey.

Steven Hunt

Welcome to the BYYB Rob!

Mike Stevenson told us last fall that they would be filling orders again by Spring 06. Mike check's in here from time to time so check back often. They are in the process of moving to Texas.

Welcome aboard!

- Steve