BYYB Forums

Full Version: Letters of Marque and You
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a full member in good standing of the BYYB Association the President of the United States, The Honorable George W. Bush, has sort of like authorized me to issue Letters of Marque to our captains and vessels.  The letters will specify your authority and areas of operations.  Letters will be  sent soon to current captains and vessel owners and new members will receive their Letters with the official membership package.

Upon receipt of your Letter of Marque the original should be framed for the wall of your shore side office and a photocopy maintained on your vessel.  Without the letter onboard, boarding authorities may determine your are a pirate as opposed to a legal privateer operating under the authority of the Constitution of the United States.  8) 8)

aaron_stokes

this is great! the next time i see terrorist activities taking place on the great salt lake, i am going to let those hotten totts have it! 8)
Roger that Aaron!
Hi Craig, Have you printed the letters and if so I sure would like to be included. Last time I wrote you were still looking for the right paper. Thanks, Robert & Melinda, Weekender "Junelove III" Reno, NV
(11-20-2008, 12:15 PM)Craig_Gleason link Wrote: [ -> ]As a full member in good standing of the BYYB Association the President of the United States, The Honorable George W. Bush, has sort of like authorized me to issue Letters of Marque to our captains and vessels.  The letters will specify your authority and areas of operations.  Letters will be  sent soon to current captains and vessel owners and new members will receive their Letters with the official membership package.

Upon receipt of your Letter of Marque the original should be framed for the wall of your shore side office and a photocopy maintained on your vessel.  Without the letter onboard, boarding authorities may determine your are a pirate as opposed to a legal privateer operating under the authority of the Constitution of the United States.  8) 8)