BYYB Forums

Full Version: lost sailers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

aaron_stokes

i am beginning to wonder if phil or darik are having any problems with the new site.... does anyone have their phone numbers? there probably is not a problem but perhaps we ought to make sure. has anyone heard from them?
I was actually having a problem with my permissions. I can now post. Yippie!

I do sign on regularly, but seldom post. Hopefully, Derik is doing the same.
well I know Roland and I were busy sailing today

[Image: PB200077.sized.jpg]

a.

aaron_stokes

cool! thanks for posting, phill. do you think you will get a chance do a little sailing in the coming year?

adla, where is that green envy face when you need it?

[move]:'([/move]

Darick_Anderson

As it turned out I could not post for some reason, but it seems to be working now. Smile Smile
Like Phil I log on and read often but do not post much. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! ;D

aaron_stokes

fantastic! all present and accounted fore. i am satisfied now. ;D
I was having problems posting also, even called Adla to get some direction but apparently everything is cool now.  It's nice to hear from everyone.  Everyone keeping busy?  I've been working on making a game for my grandson, a Japanese chess game called Shogi.  It's been very interesting.  I'm just about finished with my guitar.  I'm down to the finish stage where it's just a lot of sanding to do.  You all remember sanding don't you?  Anyway, no job prospects yet.  As soon as my unemployment dries up I guess I'll have to retire.  Life just keeps getting interesting.  Take care everyone.
Steve -
I didn't call you back but I let Frank know about your problems posting. I posted the issue to the main forum under check in status. I am glad everyone's permissions are set now. I don't know if the PM issue is resolved. I have replied to PMs to no avail and missed all of Roland's PMs to me that would have resulted in a lot more sailing than just thursday morning.

Glad Phil and Darick are on board!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Darick_Anderson

Steve
I  got the those camp box plans in the mail already, Thanks for sending them so quick. Now I need to clean out the garage so I can get started on it. Smile

Thanks again.
Thanks Adla, everything seems to be going swimmingly now.  Darick, I'm glad you got the plans OK.  They're the last ones available since I left my job.  They were on my computer at work and now they're not.
Pages: 1 2