BYYB Forums

Full Version: PICTURES ARE STILL NEEDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to those of you who have sent me photos. Some of them are going to look great on our new calendar. I'm still several photos short of a year though so please send my your best pictures. It would be great to have a group shot for the cover if someone has a fleet photo handy. Please send the files to me full sized and high res. I had several great pictures sent to me that I couldn't use because they would show up blurry on the calendar when they're blown up. Send them to my email byybrc at bellsouth dot net

Thanks
Keith
This is your last chance to get photos of your boat onto the 2009 Calendar. I'm going to get it all together in the next day or so and send it to the printing company. I have some great shots this year but I'm still looking for more. If you got 'em send 'em! byybrc at bellsouth dot net

Thanks
Keith
Did you get the pictures I emailed to you?
I did Scott, the calendar is on it's way and will be shipped out to all who have paid for them as soon as they arrive to me

Keith