BYYB Forums

Full Version: alot of good news this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i talked to Aaron and he was on his way to pick up Mini Pearl from Britt so it won't leave the fleet

Adla has gotten permission to go to BEER 2009 with Morgaine

Aaron wants to go to beer as well and is willing to crew

i got the first coat of non-skid on the clorox bottle as well as the stanchions and motor mount ordered and am quickly closing in on being able to work on the interior and with that done then i am ready to rig and SAIL; hopefully in time for BEER 09.  now i just have to save my coins and get an outboard and some gas money for Craig's coach.

aaron_stokes

i have noticed that this whole byyb group is dying to get out. i don't think i have ever seen so many plans for the next year so early in the off season. i think it only shows that we all can sense a change in the wind and are hoping for the best. this is really cool. i have a light at the end of the tunnell to look forward too. this will make it more possible for me to make the trip to have a goal or two so far in advance. i love the idea of being the crew for once but if i have the ability i may bring a tub instead..... you can't have too many weekenders and vacationers down there. sounds like they will need a good presence..... we will see.

good luck on the prep work, bill. if i can, i will come down and help.

now where did i put that resume........
Aaron; i have a copy of resume maker deluxe it you want it.  it is software that helps you make a resume.  you type in all the information and then choose what style you would like it presented in... it is really pretty cool.

http://resumemaker.com/ResumeMaker/home.jsp
let me know if you want it.

aaron_stokes

thanks bill. i would have killed to have a program like that a month ago. i have taken several classes on how to apply for work and how to build a resume at this point. i have built so many resumes now that i feel like a pro. of course, i still don't have a job........
Good to hear from you again Bill, how's that clorox bottle shaping up?  Glad Aaron could help you with it.  I hope to see it in person some day.