BYYB Forums

Full Version: Arrrgh! me Hearties
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, like your new digs.  Pretty impressive.

Nice to see some familiar faces, Pop said he had a good time with you guys a few weeks ago.

Fat Chance is up on the block, you will find her in the classifieds. 

Maybe I'll make it for a sail with you guys somewhere this next season on one of Pop's boats.

Fair winds,
Ang
BTW.... did Jim ever get his yacht launched?  What is the latest update and where do I find photos of the end product?

Did Keith get the beer tap installed in Whipporwill?

Craig sorry to hear about the parting out of the SaraLee, I read about your mishap some time ago.  No, I don't want to go flying with you. ;D

Ed, glad to hear you are converting her to a little power boat.  Think she will serve you well.

Mike P, howdy.... sure would love to hear from you.  Hope is all is well in the great white north.

Admiral Adla, how is the fleet?  Getting some good sails in with your Pop?  I have taken to fishing, the rockfish are running like crazy here they practically jump into the boat.  Have had fish the last 4 nights in a row.

Scott, still loving the southland?  Been on some good adventures lately.  Here good things about your little boat.

Rich, hello to you and Mary.  Hope you got some good sails in this season.

To all you other rogues, keep on glueing and screwing! :o
Glad to hear from you Angie!  What is not to love given almost a year-round sailing season down here  ;D ?  Sorry to you folks up north...maybe you could build an iceboat Big Grin .  Keith and I sailed a long-distance race two weekends ago on Lake Allatoona.  We placed third (darn!), did some geocaching, and camped out overnight on the boat.  A fun time and in November!  Little Gem is doing well though I plan on building a bigger V bottom boat with a little more stretch out space as soon as the new shop is done.  Basically, I can't stop building!

WOW!  Capt'n Angie returns.  Good to hear from you - We're getting the Mac19 ready for Tennesse and plan to move there next fall.  Will be placing OurDotCalm in my Daughter's care here can cruising that river.
HI Angie,  how did you know i was goingto ask you to go flying???  Its fun, just don't let Bill be copilot.  Good to hear from you again.  8) 8)
Hey Angie --

wish I was sailing right now -
It is going to be in the 80s here next week...I might just have to sneak out!

What are you up to?

a.

ps
don't go flying with Bill and Craig - ;D

rolandblais

(11-15-2008, 08:43 PM)Adla link Wrote: [ -> ]...
It is going to be in the 80s here next week...I might just have to sneak out!

You damn well better let me know if you do. ;-)

I am here for work, but my CountChoculitis could have a sudden flare-up....

Peace,
Roland
Hey Gang, glad to hear all is well.  Good to hear from you guys.

I am working at West Marine tricking out the old boat and hoping to leave when hurricane season ends this coming year, which is why I need to find Fat Chance a new home.  She needs somebody to love and appreciate her.

I work at Central Marine during the week which is the diesal mechanic shop on a large yard, Herrington Harbor North, here on the Chesapeake.  We service MAN, Westerbeke, Cummins, Perkins and Volvo.  I am learning alot about it just being around them.  We installed a big Cummis 4B this last week in a 53' schooner.  Open heart surgery basically, it was fantastic.

The last of the snow birds are heading south, steady NNE wind right now to blow you right down the Bay.  Green with envy as I say good bye to crusiers I have met over the summer
Hey Angie, welcome back home.  We missed you.  The weather has been so nice lately, I'm almost tempted to work on my boat but I know as soon as I do it will freeze up solid.  I can't remember a November this warm in many a year.  I met a guy who is fixing up as old sailboat so next year we're going to go up to Navajo Lake and try it out.  Well, don't be a stranger.
Angie,

We are doing well, in the frosty white, settling into the new earthship all cozy like.

Big plans for a 26' boat shead this spring. Boats are winterized.  8) and the grankids are doing well at school.  :o

The glass is selling well, even won the blue ribon in the glass division at the state fair this year. Bragging rights, with the artsy-fartsy. I even joined the local art sociaty, when they invited me.  Tongue  Who knew, to think I actually used to work for a living. Now I got to drag my furry hide out to the shop just to play  :Smile  :Smile

Drop me an email, or private message me your mailing address, from aurorawolf site, and I'll send you a care package.

Life's good.

Keep building that nest egg, more cruising time  ;D

[Image: normal_PC200005.JPG]