BYYB Forums

Full Version: SE Fleet Commodore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my fellow SE Fleet members, I have an announcement to make.
Our beloved Ed Jones, Who originally was shanghigh'ed into command and has served as the SE Fleet commodore for eight years, has finally worn himself out and will be stepping down as SE Fleet commodore.
I would personally like to thank Mr. Jones for all of his selfless efforts, and all that he has done for this fleet as well as this organization. We are not loosing Ed as he has assured me that he will be active in the fleet and going to the functions that we hold, which I look forward to seeing his latest and greatest achievement of the rebuilding of his boat.
We should all give Ed big thanks for the services that he provided all these years, as we all owe him a debt of gratitude.
Ok enough guiding the Lilly. Ed has even gone and found a replacement for himself and has run it by the officers, we strongly agree that he could not have made a better choice for the office of SE Fleet Commodore. So with out further ado, I would like to welcome Mr. Brian Watford as our new SE Fleet commodore! {Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!}
Please folks let's send Ed off in style and welcome Brian proper to the fleet.

Thank You
Brian Walters
Cheers to Ed for helping our group to grow and become what it is today. You've done a great job for a long time Ed and we all appreciate what you have done. Now it's hat's off to Brian who was willing to take the helm and navigate our fleet to more messabouts and new members. Thanks to both of you

Keith

Brian_Watford

Yes Ed cheers and thanks for all you have done. Thanks also for the vote of confidence from you all.