BYYB Forums

Full Version: NEW SUPER SKIPJACK PLANS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello from our new Mission Control in Texas!

This week we're battling with the computers to get the new web site up and running. Things are going great so far and we hope to be active in the next day or so. We're also just wrapping up the final stages of the new plans for the Super Skipjack. We're excited about this boat's willingness to perform and plan to organize a new way that builders across the country can enter their boats in speed-run competitions using standardized course, gps, and those new videocams that ride in model airplanes to verify the runs.

The boat is also well suited to Pirate shennanigans at the raft of Pirate Festivals erupting across the country. If pressed, we may even reveal plans for our paint-ball naval pirate cannon. We'll just have to see how things develop.

Pete Stevenson
OK—They're actually finished! The Super Skipjack plans a will be off to the printers next week, then when they're in our hands we'll post an ordering link!

I will be driving back to Carmel and arriving around the 10th of Nov. I expect to post the link that week, which will mean SSkipjack plans in time for Christmas.

We had a chance to take the first prototype out sailing on Saturday of last week and I got some video. I'll post it when I get back to Carmel also.

Mike
So you're going to let us stew for a solid week before we get to see the video?

Is this what they call an advertising teaser? Confusedhock: Big Grin
Not much choice, I'm afraid. I'm not going to get to edit anything until I get home...

Mike
I am definatly looking foward to the day when the plans are made available. and I can't wait to see that video!
OK: I posted the bit of video we have. More will be added as we tape it, or people send us some!

Mike
Looks awesome.  Thanks for posting that.