BYYB Forums

Full Version: MASCF 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This year's MASCF 2008 was a great time by all.

Even had 2 Weekenders there. Mine and one built by Frank from NJ. Franks boat is the best looking Weekender I have seen yet. He even cast his own bronze cleats and hardware.

My strip kayak the one I finished this year won 2nd place in the judging and placed 2nd in the kayak race.

Check out the youtube link:

Cheers Karl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye0wBzdJrug
Glad you had fun Karl, I wish I could have been there. Congrats on your kayak, she's a fine looking boat. You didn't say who was paddling the boat when it took 2nd place. Was it you or the owner?

Keith
Hey Keith

I still own the kayak, and you guessed it, the paddler wasn’t me.

Have a cool one for me
Karl
I thought that boat was owned by a pretty young lady named Emily.
Emily claims it, but it’s still mine. She paddled in the woman’s race and came in 4th. (out of 5 kayaks) It was the first time she ever raced.

They may show the races on Youtube part II.
Karl Don't be to hard on Emily. I new the people that were last in the sail boat race last year. No it wasen't Angie and I, we were disqualified for being behind y'all. I don't know what went wrong old George Dickel told me we could both beat Graham in Southern Skimmer. O well I know we really scared him. Karl if you would please post the name address and phone number of your sail maker. I have lost it and I want him to make me a new sail for my Bay Hen. Thanks in advance Bud
Hey Carl good to see you.
Well if they did not recognise the beauty of your kayak, then they just wouldent have any taste at all . shes the mostbeautifull kayak I have ever gazed upon in real life.
Congratulations.
Thank you for the link.

Brian.
Hey Bud, sorry for the late reply, busy with work, house projects, and building another kayak.

You may find it in his WOOD BOAT advertisment.

Doug Fowler - Specializing in Cream & Tanbark Sails
1182 East Shore Drive
Ithaca, NY 14850

Peace Out
Karl