BYYB Forums

Full Version: STEVENSON PROJECTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mike Stevenson e-mailed a while ago and indicated that the migration to Texas was nearly complete. He actually predicted a re launch date of 20 Sept. Well, like all launch dates they are written in grease pencil and this one has come and gone. I just checked the Stevenson Projects wed site and the ordering portion is still down. All we can say is to be patient and they will be up soon. Keep checking their site and as soon as we hear something we will let you all know. In the mean time check our members building sites for ideas and how-tos. You may also like to visit Frank Hagen’s Messing–About.Com. There is a wealth of information for Stevenson builder there as well. Hang in there builders, it shouldn’t be long now. 8) 8)
I have been in touch with Mike and Peter, they are very close. The 20th was a very do-able date, but I guess some things may need a bit of fine tuning. By the sounds of it they are looking forward to getting things back under way. I registered Peter here on the site a short while ago, so perhaps he will stop by and post a quick note as to when they may be taking orders and payments again.

David Oelker

Craig and Shawne,

Thanks for the update. This topic is very near and dear to me, as I am wanting to buy plans. I just joined today and thanks again Shawne for helping me with my log on "problem".
I e-mailed Mike yesterday and this was his reply.

Quote:Hello Shawne,

I think we're shooting for mid-October, but I'll check with Peter in an hour or so. I'm headed over to his place, then I start driving back west to California.

Mike

I will let you all know if I hear word back on a definivite answer or an estimated target date

David Oelker

Thanks for the update. I'll keep watching for the "green light" for ordering. My pen is poised to write the check - or click the paypal anyway.
Just an update for you all.
Quote:Hi Shawne,

We should have the ordering page up and running by the end of this week. I'll take your advice and notify the BYYB folks.
Pete Stevenson.
OK: It's up-and-running. Orders are being processed and shipped and we're working on the Super Skipjack plans at full-speed. Peter is about 30% of the way through the final layout and he and I are hoping to do the final proofing for printing next week. We're trying to make sure that Super Skipjack plans can be ordered in time for Christmas.

That's the news from Stevenson Projects!

Mike