BYYB Forums

Full Version: Who's gonna make it to Lake Guntersville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering who going to be coming to the Gathering this year. We had a great time last year with good wind, folks, food, and drink. This is a great time of year to sail and you really should try to be there. It's a big event with boatbuilders from all around the states and Canada. If you're in the SE you owe it to yourself to be there.

Keith
Keith- I plan on going to the Gunterville Gathering I think Benny Don is coming and Scott. If we have a couple more we might try to host the Breakfast on Sat. morning, they still need a host for that meal. I Would be glad to tackle it if I had a few helpers. I think we need to do a little something and breakfast wouldn't be that bad but we would need a few hands to pitch in. Give me your thoughts on this Bud.
Sorry Bud and Keith, I had already committed to a cruise on Watts Bar for that same weekend. Had a great time and went many miles but most under motor for want of wind. Also had some fine nights sleeping on my 12' "Little Gem".

Brian_Watford

I am going. and Ill be glad to help with breakfast, just let me know what to do.