BYYB Forums

Full Version: Stevenson Projects Ordering Back Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(sort of)

Hello All,

Yes, we've been bad and I KNOW everyone is ticked and yes, IT'S RUDE and unmannerly to run things as we have and...Etc. We know, and all we can say is sorry, but there've been a lot of things going on...(Zanniwhoop-like, if anyone gets that.)

The plans and pretty much everything Stevenson-Projects-related has been moved to Texas and is now in Peter Stevenson's care. He's ready to start taking orders, answering emails, etc. There may be some issues with the email, but it'll get sorted soon enough. He's working on two new projects and spends a lot of his time out in the barn and not at the computer. I mention this to let people know he's not the type to sit in chat rooms and shoot emails back-and-forth. The two projects are the long-awaited Super Skipjack (which plans are still here in Carmel but I'll be taking them back in a couple weeks to be finished, as well as trying to get a bit of sailing video to post, if the weather cooperates) and a new Electric Mini-Indy-type machine. Surprise, surprise; the old Mini-Indy resurfaces perhaps!

SO: the ordering page is back ON, with reservations. I'm not entirely convinced the process has been explained to Peter, so there may be hiccups as we work out the new system he's learning.

Mike
Welcome back! As the band Chicago use to say... "Everybody needs a little time away". Are you going to want launch information from those of us currently finishing one of your boats? You use to post those to your website.
Yes! Very much so!

Thanks for reminding me. We'd LOVE to get more up-to-date on the Builder Photos, so fire away...

mike@stevproj.com is probably the best email for those.

Thanks,
Mike
ARGGHH!

Sorry...I was told the phones are up. They are NOT. And now I think we'll just wait until we're all back in Texas to get them working.

SO: the PayPal is working, the telephones will not be until the second half of September.

Sorry, but at least something is up-and-running.

Mike
And now we're back down again. Sorry, as always.
This time I share your frustration. I thought things were all ready to go; apparently not.

September 20th I'll flip the switch, one way or the other! It's time to get this back rolling...

Mike
Welcome back Mike good to see you, thank goodness Y'all are back I was getting worried,as were alot of folks, a great big WoooHooo is in order.

Brian.
Good Luck Mike - it's good to see you surface again.

Guy Capra

+1 !

;-)