BYYB Forums

Full Version: How to order to Stevenson Projects online via Paypal ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Guy Capra

Hello all,

I think I'll try to order some Stevenson Projects boat plans and DVDs as someones told me this works well enough, but I wonder how to send money via Paypal if the "mail(at)stevproj.com" mailbox is full and can't receive emails anymore ?

Is anybody able to explain how to process with detailed step by step please ?

I would like to order the plans of : the Weekender, the Pocket Cruiser, the Vacationer ; and also order the 3 1/2 hour DVDs set.
(This is US$157 if my count is ok with the $10 over sea shipping one time)

How can I do it ?

All The Best,
Guy.
Guy I have never used PayPal but it looks like you must open a PayPal Account as the first step and then work from there. Once the account is open you should be able to transfer $$ to the Stevensons against what you wish to order.

Guy Capra

Quote:Guy I have never used PayPal but it looks like you must open a PayPal Account as the first step and then work from there. Once the account is open you should be able to transfer $$ to the Stevensons against what you wish to order.

Yes Craig, thanks for your answer but I would have to say I own yet my paypal account and I already know how to use it, I have to apologize for my bad explanations.

What I meant was : we know the Stevenson Projects email address we have to sent payment to is full yet and doesn't accept new emails anymore.

So which Stevenson email address could I use to send payment via Paypal to order Stevenson Projects goods ?

tx,
Guy.