BYYB Forums

Full Version: Nickajack Messabout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
It's that time of year again. Time to invite y'all to the Nickajack Messabout. The 2008 messabout will be at Shellmound Park at the Nickajack Dam Sept 5,6,7, 2008. 25 mi. west of Chattanooga Tn. on I-24
100 mi. east of Nashville Tn. on I-24 Exit # 158 turn toward Nickajack Dam (sign) 2.5 mi shellmound park. The park has bath house restrooms ect. A good boat ramp with launch dock on one side, two docks for your boats (no charge for docking). This lake is full of water so no problem about launching or ret. I will serve burgers and dogs on friday evening and BBQ on Sat.evening. Please come and enjoy the fellowship, food, lies
and the lake. Please RSVP so I will have some idea of how many to cook for. Any questions please post. Bud.
Bud I will be there on Friday and leave Saturday. What does it cost to camp?
Bud I sure wish we could come. Have a great time and send the pictures.

Dustin Newkirk

I will be there for sure. I also would like to know camping rates and if you can camp right there on the park, will try to find a website for the place.

Dustin Newkirk

Looks like the website is: http://hometown.aol.com/mtma07/

Services
Electric & Water sites, Non-electric developed sites and Primitive sites.
30/50 AMP electric service, dump station, frost free water spigots.
Prices are low. Discounts for AAA, golden age & access (up to 10%).
Open Year round.
Groups welcome, Leashed pets.
Ice and firewood available.
No Reservations, first come first serve system.
Nightly, weekly or monthly rates.

How To Contact Me
Call: 423-942-9857
email: mtma07@aol.com
postal: Shellmound Campground
2735 TVA Rd.
Jasper, Tn. 37347

Does he know we're coming as a group? Maybe we can get a discount. Big Grin
Thank you for the research Dustin.
How is Luna doing?
Mine is coming along slowly just wrecked my ankle so cant work on it a couple more days dagumit.

Brian
Dustin first off He is a She and we have never had a big enough groop for a discount. The rates are reasonable I think $15 or so for camp site 18 or so for elect. There should be plenty of sites as it is the weekend after labor day school has started ect. Just come on up and we will try to get all togather. Just look for Cap'n Morgan in the Red coat that is where we will be camping. He will be standing around with one foot up on a barrel or something. Bud Smile

Dustin Newkirk

Rudder still not done, but on a good note, I've actually been doing a little bit of work on her the past couple days, will be done by this weekend, will try to throw her in the water and jump on.

Bud, will Cap'n jack have anything in said barrel, or something? Wink
Looking forward to it Bud! BTW, please order less rain this year.... :lol:
Rain? What the hell is rain? Actually we are getting some but still hot!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3